Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love quilt


I recently heard of the tragic death of young mum and fellow Madeit Seller Tammy Boorer. 
Her husband is still in a coma from the same accident. Her two young children and mum were also injured in the accident. 
Some of the lovely Madeit ladies organised a fundraiser night to try and help raise a bit more money to help with the bills etc for Tammy's family. I decided to contribute this LOVE quilt.



I used Amy Butler Love fabrics, Tula Pinks LOVE pattern and quilted it with random hearts in the stippling to continue the theme. I've wanted to try the pattern for a long time and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.


It was listed in my Madeit store on the 13th of Feb and sold the next day. It is a crib/lap size quilt and I'm glad I got to contribute to the fund raising for the Boorer family. They have a long long road of recovery ahead of them and I am sure every little bit helps. 
 



No comments: