Saturday, December 22, 2012

Run, run, as fast as you can.....

Last year I started a new activity at Christmas time that I am hoping will become a bit of a tradition in my family.
Decorating a Gingerbread House.

 Here's this years effort. I can't really claim any credit for the decorating. I only did the baking and general construction. The rest was done by my lil sis inlaw and William. Didn't they do a great job. All William wanted to do was eat Smarties and sprinkle 'snow'!


And speaking of Gingerbread, here's a quick pic of just one of the 20 felt gingerbread men I made for Williams kindy class. I was going to make them stuffed and round and extra cute, but I saw this great idea/tutorial on Plushka's blog. So I sort of followed it. Used my gingerbread man cookie cutter as my template and cut and sewed away! They were a huge hit!


No comments: