Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Charming


A fair while ago I purchased some Prince Charming fat quarter packs.  I thought I liked them when I saw them online, but when I got them...I didn't. 
Then the other day I was scrounging the bottom depths of my stash and found the Olive and Pink colourway and decided I should use them. After all, my stash isn't getting any smaller.
Since I've recently become addicted to patchwork, I cut them into 5inch squares, stuck them on the wall, decided to add an extra print from Sarah Jane's Children at play and came up with this.



I didn't quite have enough of that green dot (Michael Miller Ta Dot??) fabric left for the binding, so I added that last little bit of the pink gingham from the Sarah Jane in it. The back is a piece of Belle Butterfly which was perfect with its pinks and greens. 


Needless to say that I love the fabric now and wish I had bought more. Typical isn't it?
This quilt is listed in my Madeit store

No comments: