Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Horsey Quilts are Finished

I have finally stitched the last stitch in the last Horsey Quilt today! They are all off to their new home for three young girls to love forever.
I actually started this one all the way back here. I decided it needed to be bigger. Unfortunately in my excitement I packed it into the post box with the others and forgot to do a final measurement. 


I've used a variety of fabrics including Heather Ross, Heather Bailey, Michael Miller as well as a couple of others and bound it with some HopeValley. It's very bright isn't it! It felt great all washed and dried in the dryer. 

 
This one is number 2 horse quilt. I finished this one last week, just hadn't gotten around to blogging it. I used this Pony Club print that I got off Etsy (last year, not sure who, where or what anymore) and aqua solid from Spotlight.


I backed it with this sweet pink tossed horse flannel. Got it off Etsy ages ago.
And here they all are together. All different, all special and all gone to their new girls.
Hope they love them as much as I do!


I'm itching to make more Horsey Quilts now!

No comments: