Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First day of Kindy

Well, today my eldest went off to Kindy. In the lead up he kept telling me that he was a bit nervous, but I think that all disappeared as soon as we walked in to the school ground this afternoon.
He wouldn't let me take any photos of him in his uniform so I can't even show you how cute he looked in his black shorts and white t'shirt (crazy for Kindy kids I know!).
While I was talking to one of the teachers he came over and said he had to give me a kiss coz the other teacher said it was time for the mums to go now. And with that he was gone! He had the best time and can't wait to go again tomorrow!
And speaking of tomorrow...
To celebrate the first day of Kindy, I'm going to giveaway one of these great library bags I made.



Not this exact one (coz this is Williams), but a Dig It one with plain orange lining. It is a great size - almost 50cm x 50cm. William loves this and can't wait to bring books home in it.
So, all you have to do is TOMORROW leave me a comment about one of your kids first day at school (or your own if you remember it!) and I will use the good ol' Random generator thingy to pick a winner.
I'll remind you again TOMORROW!

1 comment:

A Farmer's Wife said...

So glad your little one enjoyed Kindy. Farmgirl starts Friday. She is pretty excited.....!

Thanks for your comment on my blog too. I love your sewing.