Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today's my birthday. I'm 36 years old. Another year older - definitely, another year wiser? Maybe not!!
As Ben is away, I spent the early morning sewing up a 'bunting' quilt (told William that I wasn't playing with him this morning as it was my birthday and I wanted to sew - believe it or not it worked!!) and then went to Millers Icecream for birthday cake with the kids and a couple of close friends (and their kids of course!). It was great fun until the kids started fighting - time to go home!
Back home for a rest, well, William is fast asleep, Samuel, no such luck. So, going to try to cut out a quilt with the last of my Donkeys in Wellies from Scarlet Fig. After all.....It's MY birthday, I can do what I want!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday, I just turned 35 and swear my metabolism switched off! Hope it was a great day!