Sunday, September 25, 2011

Food Lover

I am a lover of recipe books. A crazy lover of recipe books, food magazines and cooking shows on Foxtel, recipes on the internet and cooking some of the recipes I see. I especially love cooking for friends and family and love having people over for dinner whenever I can. I love nothing more than good food and good company.

During the week our dinners aren't that exciting (well I don't think so anyway). I try to provide a variety of meals but generally they are meat and vegies or pasta or something along those lines. I save the really good stuff for weekends or when friends are coming over.

One of my favorite TV shows is Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers on Foxtel. Last week he made the most amazing looking Chocolate Cookies with Scarlet fruit.

Today, William and I made them too. OMG they are divine. If you love chocolate, you'll love these.
















They are big and chocolatey and gooey in the middle, they are a bit like brownies and best eaten warm. The recipe says to serve with cherries and raspberries, but we left those off.

I think William's favorite part was licking the beaters.

No comments: