Sunday, May 22, 2011

Finally and maybe

Finally here is a picture of James on his quilt.




It was emailed to me in a way I couldn't save it to my photos and as I only know basic computer skills, I could only cut and paste and save and so it is tiny. But, it gives you the idea!
Speaking of ideas, I'm trying to work out what fabric to use for a quilt for Samuel. I have some of Laurie Wisbrun's new Pooches and Pickups on it's way.
But I also splurged the other day and ordered some of Saffron Craig's new Beetle Bugs line, which I love.


But then I also have this which I think is pretty cute.


And then there is this...


Which I used to make this...


for the DUDQS2. I have totally fallen in love with the colour combo and was already in love with the design (coz I've seen a few around).
Maybe one of each?

No comments: