Friday, January 14, 2011

whoops!

In my last post I was talking about having an auction to help raise money for the QLD Flood Relief Fund.

WELL, seems my good intentions have been thwarted to some extent. I had an appointment with my Dr to make a final decision about what our plan was going to be with this baby which is due in two weeks.
Well, baby is not playing by the proper baby delivery rules and is playing ring-around-the-rosie in my belly! SO, my darling Dr decided the best thing to do is to have a Caesarean next week. Right in the middle of the Auction. Bit inconvienient to my plans I know, but he knows best.

So instead of holding my auction I have donated directly to the relief fund.
Hope this isn't a problem for anyone who was looking forward to seeing what I was going to auction!
It may be a good thing though as I am having great difficulty in even typing this post as I am mis-spelling almost every word and having to delete and re type, making for very slow progress!

On the other hand we now know that next week we will most definately have a new addition to our little family and that is really exciting! Not looking forward to all the needles though - especially the long epidural ones!

No comments: