Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Mat

How funny is Michelle?! After the arrival of her baby quilt I made about a week and a half ago, she emailed me on Tuesday and asked if I could make her a baby gym mat! She loved the fabric I used for the napkins, and I had enough of that left over, so check out Michelle's baby gym mat...



....my second sale from my Madeit store. Now to sell some more!

I still love making the pjs, so I will do some flannel shopping in the next couple of days and see if I can find some cute and fun flannels for more PJ sets...Coming soon!!
Now I'm off to weed the front garden on such a beautiful autumn day. Autumn is my favourite time of year, especially the crisp cold mornings that develop into the most perfect still, sunny days. They make me want to spend every minute outside.

No comments: