Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back on deck

Well, I'm back in WA, back at home. I love going on holidays to Victoria to see my family, but I don't like coming back and feeling like I never went! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like that!
We had a great time catching up with loads of freinds. Some missed out again unfortunately but I will be back in Victoria in November and again at Christmas, so they wont miss out again. We went to the lovely Halls Gap in the Grampians. I haven't been there since I was about 9 years old I think. My sister Suzanna married Matt at one of the look outs (I've forgotten already)! I didn't take any photos coz I forgot my camera - derr! I'm waiting for some from my dad.
I'm trying to do many things now that I'm back. I'm trying to get a logo made so any suggestions will be great.
I'm trying to get the vegie garden back into some sort of order! It looks a mess, grass growing on all the paths and a couple of wild out of control pumpkins make it look worse I think. When I have some photos of it looking impressive I might post some.
I'm trying to get some stuff made for my Madeit store. This however isn't going very well. I've gone into my sewing room, looked around at the mess, put the new fabric I bought from Ballarat Patchwork (loved the store by the way, if I didn't have mum and WIlliam I would have spent MUCH longer in there!) on the table and walked out and shut the door. NOT a good start!
Tonight I WILL make a pair of pjs for my neice Felicity's birthday on Saturday. She will love them I'm sure. I might make her a hat too. I also want to get some more crazy croc T's started too.
No photos today. Maybe tomorrow.
Back to planting vegies.....

No comments: